Today’s juices were made in advance because day 19 of this 30-day juice fast ended up being on July 4th!
As always, I started my day with warm lemon water. I discovered in my notes that I actually didn’t write down which juices I drank on day 19. I do remember I drank different ones (apple, grapefruit, cucumber, Amish-grown cabbage concoction) (that I pre-made the day before) and I had about 6 or 7 juices that day because I was really in pain with my back and also because I was super tired, not only from the back pain, but from the company (which I truly enjoyed, but was still tired).
Since I didn’t really document specific details of my juices–or even take photos of them–because there was too much excitement going on (guitar playing, singing, laughing, talking–even horse and buggy rides, which I forgot to take pics of!!) I will show you all the stuff I did NOT consume….
Flag Cupcake Cake
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Buffalo Burger Toppings
Organic, Barbecued Buffalo Burgers
Plates and Drinks
Chips, Dip, Cake, Watermelon, Cantaloupe!
There was also veggie burgers, corn on the cob, fried yellow squash, fried green tomatoes, and ice cream (which I forgot to take photos of–sorry!).
I also had my daily shot of E3 Live, a glass of water with a tablespoon of organic apple cider vinegar, and some herbal tea with lemon. And I had 2 scoops of Amazing Grass SuperFood powder in a couple different juices that day because I was just really exhausted. I was in great company, though, and had some super awesome conversation! The gals I met from Wales last week was at the barbecue too so we talked about all sorts of stuff. I learned that Wales is a subsidiary country of England and that chemical/man-made ingredient lists labels are banned from foods sold over there. Isn’t that healthy and cool?!
I hope your 4th was as safe and blessed as mine was!
Until tomorrow… happy juicing!
Just tuning in? Catch up:
Upcoming Contests Featuring these Fabulous Companies
- 2 books by Nomi Shannon, The Raw Gourmet (These two books have GORGEOUS photos and the recipes are amazing!
- 2 Food Matters DVDs (Haven’t had a chance to watch this one yet, but do check out their site–they have a RAWsome message to share!!)
- Detox 4 Women by Natalia Rose (I read this book last night and it’s awesome; it really helps you understand water retention, etc!)
- Oh Nuts! (raw macadamia nuts and pecans) <— These are seriously delicious nuts–and they’re JUMBO sized!
- E3Live (Green-tasting (which I don’t mind!), but I REALLY notice that it’s making me feel better. It was definitely put to the test through my recent stressful events!)
- 2 books (Coconut Water for Health and Healing and Oil Pulling Therapy: Detoxifying and Healing the Body Through Oral Cleansing by Dr. Bruce Fife
- and MORE!
You’ll definitely want to stay tuned!
So… be sure to subscribe to Healing with Juices’ Feed for free updates. You can get free updates to your email as well (sign up here). You’ll also receive inspiration, juice and smoothie recipes, and juice fasting tips and encouragement to help keep you motivated toward your ultimate health–and more personal posts about stuff that’s going on in my life.