I’ve mentioned before that I suffer from back pain (because of injuries from domestic violence) and I have received quite a bit of feedback/emails/comments suggesting I try yoga to strengthen my core and for possible healing benefit to my back. Well, I’m always game to try something new, healthy, beneficial, and that will make me feel better! So, I have been seriously enjoying Polly’s yoga videos. I love her soothing voice, her friendly, down-to-earth way of teaching, and her passion for living a healthy, good life!!
As I’ve searched through her videos, I came across this one for the lower back. I haven’t tried it yet but I wanted to share it with you right away…
More of Polly’s (free) yoga videos can be seen here at her Yoga is Yummy blog. You can also order Polly’s Yoga is Yummy video!! Not sure you want to buy a yoga video yet? Check out what folks are saying about Polly as a yoga teacher! (I love Polly’s cartoon!!! )
Is yoga part of your exercise routine? Did it help you with back problems? Did it help you lose weight? Tell me all about it!
Don’t forget to catch up on my 30-day juice fast…
Upcoming Contests Featuring these Fabulous Companies
- 2 books by Nomi Shannon, The Raw Gourmet (These two books have GORGEOUS photos and the recipes are amazing!
- 2 Food Matters DVDs (Haven’t had a chance to watch this one yet, but do check out their site–they have a RAWsome message to share!!)
- Detox 4 Women by Natalia Rose (I read this book last night and it’s awesome; it really helps you understand water retention, etc!)
- Oh Nuts! (raw macadamia nuts and pecans) <— These are seriously delicious nuts–and they’re JUMBO sized!
- E3Live (Green-tasting (which I don’t mind!), but I REALLY notice that it’s making me feel better. It was definitely put to the test through my recent stressful events!)
- 2 books (Coconut Water for Health and Healing and Oil Pulling Therapy: Detoxifying and Healing the Body Through Oral Cleansing by Dr. Bruce Fife
- and MORE!
You’ll definitely want to stay tuned!
So… be sure to subscribe to Healing with Juices’ Feed for free updates. You can get free updates to your email as well (sign up here). You’ll also receive inspiration, juice and smoothie recipes, and juice fasting tips and encouragement to help keep you motivated toward your ultimate health–and more personal posts about stuff that’s going on in my life.
Want to keep up with Raw Juice Girl’s adventures + more?
Subscribe to Healing with (Raw) Juices and More for free updates. You can get free updates to your email as well (sign up here). You’ll also receive inspiration, recipes, juice fasting tips and weight loss tips, encouragement to help keep you motivated toward your ultimate health–and more personal posts about stuff that’s going on in my life. Welcome to the family!