UPDATE: This contest has ended and a winner has been chosen. Do feel free to subscribe to Healing with Juices’ Feed. You can also sign up here to have fresh articles delivered via e-mail and be notified of future contests.
It’s contest time here at Healing With (Raw) Juices again! I’m SO very honored to have the amazing opportunity to host a contest sponsored by The Bolder Mat Company and Stacy McCarthy of YogaNamaStacy.com. A special thank you goes out to them for so graciously and generously sending a GORGEOUS yoga mat (with the vibrant 7th Chakra design) + an outstanding Yoga DVD for me to review–I’m truly enjoying them both!–as well as for teaming up to sponsor this contest!
You can read my reviews of The Bolder Mat Company and Stacy McCarthy here:
- Review: The Bolder Mat Company
- DVD Review: Yoga Body Lean & Defined Total Body Workout (by Stacy McCarthy)
Below is the DVD and Yoga mat I was sent for review. I LOVE them!
Yoga DVD by Stacy McCarthy
7th Chakra Heaven Mat
Georgeous Yoga Mat Designs
The Bolder Mat Company has been kind enough to offer the winner the opportunity to choose the Yoga mat design they like the most! How exciting is that?!
Here’s a sneak peek of the Yoga mat designs offered by The Bolder Mat Company:
Cosmic Breath Mat
Peace Prayer Mat
Fish Wish Mat
Go with the Flow Turtle Mat
Flower Power Mat
7th Chakra Heaven
Let the Contest Begin!
You’re allowed FOUR FIVESIX SEVEN entries for this contest:
Note: Please leave a comment for each thing you do (tweet, plurk, etc.) because each comment will be counted as a number when I enter the total number of comments at Random.org once the contest ends. (DO NOT just say “thanks for the contest” or something like that–I do not publish those type of comments because they seem like spam and aren’t fair to the other contestants who leave a thoughtful, genuine answer.) Thanks!
- Visit www.theboldermatcompany.com and take a look around. Leave a comment sharing which yoga mat design is your favorite and how you plan to use it (Yoga, Pilates, etc., or tell us if you’re new to either of those and will just be starting out on your mat journey.)
- Visit www.yoganamastacy.com and tell us anything you like about what you read about Stacy McCarthy on her About page, or which Yoga DVD sounds most appealing to you.
- Do you Twitter? Tweet about this contest and then leave a comment with your Twitter name. You can swipe this tweet: RT: @RawJuiceGirl Win a GORGEOUS yoga mat (from The Bolder Mat Company) + a yoga DVD (by @YogaNamaStacy) (a $70 value combo!) http://tinyurl.com/ldoqx9
- Do you Plurk? Plurk about this contest and leave a comment with your Plurk URL.
- Share this contest on your blog, linking back to this post. (The pingback will be counted as an extra entry.) If you don’t see your pingback, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know. It may have gone to spam for some reason.
- Add Healing with Juices to your favorites on Technoratori. Comment again to let me know, with a link to your technoratori profile to show you added us.
- Are you a Stumbler? Stumble and review any post you want to–just leave the link to your SU review in (its own) comment.
NOTE: REMEMBER TO LEAVE A COMMENT FOR EACH ENTRY SO I’LL KNOW YOU DID THEM.
ANYONE can enter this contest. You DO NOT have to be in the United States. Oh, and I’ll be using Random.org to choose the winner….
Contest ends Wednesday, August 19th, at 9 p.m. (Central Time) so you have a WHOLE WEEK to get all your entries in. Have fun trying to win!!
Upcoming Contests Featuring these Fabulous Companies
- 2 Food Matters DVDs (Haven’t had a chance to watch this one yet, but do check out their site–they have a RAWsome message to share!!)
- Detox 4 Women by Natalia Rose (I read this book last night and it’s awesome; it really helps you understand water retention, etc!)
- Oh Nuts! (raw macadamia nuts and pecans) <— These are seriously delicious nuts–and they’re JUMBO sized!
- E3Live (Green-tasting (which I don’t mind!), but I REALLY notice that it’s making me feel better. It was definitely put to the test through my recent stressful events!)
- 2 books (Coconut Water for Health and Healing and Oil Pulling Therapy: Detoxifying and Healing the Body Through Oral Cleansing by Dr. Bruce Fife
- and MORE!
You’ll definitely want to stay tuned!
So… be sure to subscribe to Healing with Juices’ Feed for free updates. You can get free updates to your email as well (sign up here). You’ll also receive inspiration, juice and smoothie recipes, and juice fasting tips and encouragement to help keep you motivated toward your ultimate health–and more personal posts about stuff that’s going on in my life.