- The Proximade Award, from George, at Tumblemoose
- The Kreativ Blogger Award, from Lori, at Green Gigs
- The One Lovely Blog Award, from Jocelyn, of Jocelyn Eats Fresh
Let’s start with The Proximade Award from George. I’m honored that George considered me for this award. Here’s a little of what he had to say regarding those of us he chose: “I am grateful for an opportunity to award this to a few bloggers who are very special people.”
Thanks, George–you’re pretty special yourself!
If you’ve never visited him, do check out the Tumblemoose blog. Let me tell you, folks, I have yet to be bored (even a smidgen!) when visiting this pal of mine. His posts are fresh, inspiring, motivating, SO funny, and written with warmth, heart, soul, and passion. If you want to improve your writing/blogging–or even just be entertained while learning some awesome stuff–check George out!!! (In fact, I would have passed on the following 2 awards on to George, but I didn’t think he’d be crazy about the pinkness or frilliness of them.)
The Kreativ Blogger Award was given to me by Lori, from Green Gigs. I was truly touched by her heartfelt–and very sweet–words about me:
“Michele Tune of Healing with (Raw) Juices is one of the most sincere, interesting, inspiring bloggers I have come across. Raw Juices inspires me to eat healthier and live better – thanks Michele!’
“Michele has always been so supportive of me and my blog. I LOVE reading her blog because it is always so informative on the raw food/juicing lifestyle. Even though I’m no where near high raw… I know I can count on this blog to give me the advice I need! Love all the different juicing concoctions! Michele has also lost A LOT of weight…she really is dedicated!”
1. List 7 things that I love
- A Sparkle A Day – Cindy is a wife, mother, and beautiful, inspiring person. She fills her blog up with love, healthy meals and snacks, reality, compassion, fun–and let’s not forget those sparkles!
- Mama’s Weeds – Alison is also a wife and mother, and this one is FULL of kooky humor–I love that about her! She’s also great with the creative recipes and shares lotsa cool parts of her interesting life!
- Love Veggies, Yoga, Running + Chocolate – Averie is a one-of-a-kind gal. I love her rawkin’ posts. She’s another creative recipe-maker and a wife and momma as well. Lots of healthy vibes flowin’ here!
- Jocelyn Eats Fresh – Jocelyn is on a journey toward her ultimate health and is just a bright splash of sunshine in the blog world: fun foods, fun times, difficult topics, positive attitude!
- Have Faith – Jess is a freshman in high school and forever amazes me with her passion for healthy eats, exercise, and being the best she can be. So inspiring from a teen!
- An Apple a Day – June is passionate about yoga and eating healthy–and she writes lots of awesome reviews and hosts fantabulous contests!
- Life’s Approbations – Mysti shared a guest post recently (Dehydrator Recipes: Healthy Kids’ Snacks). Her blog is an open book of her life as a wife, mother, writer–and so much more. She shares frugal, healthier versions of recipes and her posts are reminiscent of Chicken Soup for the Soul stories!
And Amanda, at the Run to The Finish blog is hosting a giveaway for vegan and gluten-free Nutrition/Energy Bars Giveaway! There’s some awesome flavors happening over there, so get going and enter!!
Want to keep up with Raw Juice Girl’s adventures + more? Subscribe to Healing with Juices’ Feed for free updates. You can get free updates to your email as well (sign up here). You’ll also receive inspiration, juice and smoothie recipes, and juice fasting tips and encouragement to help keep you motivated toward your ultimate health–and more personal posts about stuff that’s going on in my life. I’ll also be making a recipe page where you’ll be able to easily locate recipes for raw juices, smoothies, and now dehydrator creations!
Want to keep up with Raw Juice Girl’s adventures + more?
Subscribe to Healing with (Raw) Juices and More for free updates. You can get free updates to your email as well (sign up here). You’ll also receive inspiration, recipes, juice fasting tips and weight loss tips, encouragement to help keep you motivated toward your ultimate health–and more personal posts about stuff that’s going on in my life. Welcome to the family!