Updated to add the winner:
I’m pleased to announce that there were 219 entries for the contest, and Mr. Random (random.org) chose comment #28 as the winner!
The comment belonged to Erica, of Discovering Raw.
Be watching your email… Glass Dharma will email you a coupon code for your gift certificate. Enjoy shopping!
Dislcaimer: This contest is sponsored by Glass Dharma. I received the Glass Dharma (eco-friendly, reusable) straws mentioned in my recent review (thank you, Glass Dharma!). But I was not paid to write the review – or host this contest – and the links to Glass Dharma’s website are not affiliate links. My thoughts and opinions are my own.
What You’ll Win
$30 Gift Certificate (!!!)
Glass Dharma will email the $30 Gift Certificate Coupon Code to the winner once the contest has ended.
There are only TWO required entries for this contest – but if you REALLY want to win, there are several (fun) extra ways you can enter following these required options:
There are 20 ways to enter this contest!!
Required entry #1: Visit Glass Dharma’s FAQ page and come back and leave a comment telling me what you learned.
Required entry #2: Take a quick peek at Glass Dharma’s line of straws and come back and leave a comment telling me which design you love the most.
** You must complete the above two entries before the following ones count.**
AND… If you want to put in a little extra effort….
(and receive a LOT of extra entries – aka chances to win) keep reading…
Numerous ways to get extra entries!
3. Become a fan of Glass Dharma on Facebook. Then, come back here and leave a comment to let me know you did that.
4. Become a fan of Raw Juice Girl on Facebook. Leave a comment on this post saying you did.
5. Share this contest on your blog, linking back to this post. Leave a comment to let me know you did. If you don’t see your pingback, just email me at healingwithjuices at gmail.com and let me know. It may have gone to spam for some reason.
6. Follow Healing with (Raw) Juices on Facebook’s Networked Blogs. Leave a comment on this post saying that you did.
7. Do you use Twitter? Follow @RawJuiceGirl on Twitter. Comment on this post, saying you did.
8. Follow @GlassDharma on Twitter. Leave a comment on this post that you did that.
9. Tweet about this contest and then leave a comment with your Twitter name.
You can swipe this tweet:
@RawJuiceGirl is hosting an #ecofriendly @GlassDharma #giveaway for a $30 Gift Certificate! Enter now: http://tinyurl.com/y88azy7
Then, leave a comment that you did – with your Twitter name or status link.
FOR EVEN MORE ENTRIES:
For tweets, you may tweet about the contest up to 5 times a day, but each tweet must be 1-2 hours or so after the previous one. (Thanks so much for understanding my position of keeping things fair and square, y’all!)
10. Subscribe to Healing with (Raw) Juices via e-mail (sign up here) – be sure to verify your subscription or this entry won’t count. Then comment and let me know you did.
11. Subscribe to Healing with (Raw) Juices via RSS (sign up here). Then leave a comment telling me you did.
12. Subscribe to my brand-new newsletter (sign up here). Then comment here and let me know you did.
13. Do you Plurk? Plurk about this contest and leave a comment with your Plurk URL.
14. Add me as a friend on Wellsphere . Leave a comment saying that you did.
15. Add me as a friend on RawFu. Leave a comment saying that you did.
16. Add me as a friend on Give it to Me Raw. Leave a comment saying that you did.
17. Subscribe to Raw Juice Girl’s YouTube channel. Leave a comment saying that you did.
18. Are you a Stumbler? Stumble and review any post you want to–just leave the link to your SU review in (its own) comment.
19. Do you have a Digg account? Digg this post: Glass Dharma Review: Eco-Friendly, Reusable Straws. Come back and leave a comment on this post with a link to your Digg post.
20. Leave a comment on the review post: Glass Dharma Review: Eco-Friendly, Reusable Straws. Come back here and leave a comment letting me know you did that.
NOTE: Please leave a comment for each entry (tweet, plurk, etc.) because each comment will be counted as a number when I enter the total number of comments at Random.org once the contest ends.
Oh, and I’ll be using Random.org to choose the winner.
Contest ends Sunday, February 28. I’ll accept comments until midnight. (Central Time). Winner will be posted the next morning.