Disclaimer: A Sense of Place Photography provided the custom, steel water bottle (and interchangeable lids) for this review; however, I was not asked to write a favorable review in exchange for the free product(s). The following opinions are my own.
(Thank you, Katie!!)
Updated to Announce the Winner
I’m pleased to share the winner of the “A Sense of Place” Steel Water Bottle with you! I know it’s an exciting time for you all – especially those of you who have worked extra hard getting those bonus entries in (like lotsa tweeting, eh’?)!
Okay, I’ll get to the point…
There was 107 comments total and I visited Mr. Random (aka www.random.org) to select a winner.
Mr. Random says….
Comment #86 wins the prize!
Who owns that comment?
Angie Bishop said:
I just tweeted about this!
Angie Bishop´s last blog ..ran away today barefoot, perspective and morning fuel.
- 2 May 2010 at 1:51 pm
Congratulations, Angie!!! I’ll be contacting you soon and anxiously awaiting your response!
And a special thank you to A Sense of Place Photography for their beautiful work, generosity, and desire to spread the word about eco-friendly living!
Anyone who loves the environment and has a desire to walk lightly on Mother Earth, will love this giveaway.
Please read the contest rules before entering. Comments are moderated so you won’t see your entries right away. Thanks!
Note: The reason I ask you to leave a comment for EACH, SEPARATE entry is because I enter the total number of comments at random.org once the contest has ended – and each comment represents your entry number.
There is only ONE required entry for this contest – but if you REALLY want to win, there are several (fun) extra ways you can enter following…
But first, I thought you might want to read my in-depth review. Just in case this is your first time visiting Healing With (Raw) Juices, or you missed my review, you can check it out here:
Winner receives an eco-friendly water bottle with interchangeable lids—and gets to choose the design!!!
ONE Required Entry
Visit A Sense of Photography Etsy Shop and come back and leave a comment letting me know what products you think you would buy or like most. That’s it – easy peasy!
AND… If you want to put in a little extra effort….
(and receive a LOT of extra entries – aka chances to win) keep reading…
Numerous ways to get extra entries!
There are 20 ways to enter this contest!!
2. For FIVE EXTRA ENTRIES, share this contest on your blog, linking back to this post. Leave FIVE SEPARATE COMMENTS to let me know you did. (Yep, you’ll really leave FIVE different comments for this so you’ll be able to get five extra entries. )
3. Become a fan of A Sense of Place Photography on Facebook. Then, come back here and leave a comment to let me know you did that – or that you already are.
4. Become a fan of Raw Juice Girl on Facebook. Leave a comment on this post saying you did -or that you already are.
5. Follow Healing with (Raw) Juices on Facebook’s Networked Blogs. Leave a comment on this post saying that you did – or do.
6. Do you use Twitter? Follow @RawJuiceGirl on Twitter. Comment on this post, saying you did – or do.
7. Follow @ASenseofPlace on Twitter. Leave a comment on this post that you did that.
8. Tweet about this contest and then leave a comment with your Twitter name. You can use this tweet (or your own, just be sure to include via @RawJuiceGirl @ASenseofPlace) – Then, leave a comment that you did – with your Twitter name or status link.
www.HealingwithJuices.com is giving away a $30 #ecofriendly water bottle!!! http://tinyurl.com/yyunyfo (via @RawJuiceGirl @ASenseofPlace)
FOR EVEN MORE ENTRIES: For tweets, Facebook shares, or Plurk you may share the contest up to 5 times a day, but each tweet/share must be 1-2 hours or so after the previous one. (Thanks so much for understanding my position of keeping things fair and square, y’all!)
9. Comment on another recent eco-friendly post of mine (Organic Companion Gardening, Sunny Days, Flowers, Fresh Air) and let me know if you garden. Do you take your eco-friendly bottle to the garden with you? Come back here and leave a comment so I know you did. If you’ve already commented on that post, just comment here letting me know you already have a comment there.
10. Visit my Eco-Friendly A Sense of Photography Water Bottle Review and leave a comment letting me know what you like about my review, the company, the water bottle, the design, living green, etc. Come back here and leave a comment letting me know you did that. If you’ve already commented on that post, just comment here letting me know you already have a comment there.
11.Comment on my Garden Squats post and let me know if you use the beautiful outdoors to get your exercise in, or if you prefer to stick to the gym. Then come back here and let me know you did that. If you’ve already commented on that post, just comment here letting me know you already have a comment there.
12. Subscribe to Healing with (Raw) Juices via e-mail (sign up here) – be sure to verify your subscription or this entry won’t count. Then comment and let me know you did – or that you already are.
13 Subscribe to Healing with (Raw) Juices via RSS (sign up here). Then leave a comment telling me you did – or that you are.
14. Subscribe to my brand-new newsletter (sign up here). Then comment here and let me know you did - or that you area.
15. Do you Plurk? Plurk about this contest and leave a comment with your Plurk URL.
17. Add me as a friend on Give it to Me Raw. Leave a comment saying that you did- or that you are.
18. Subscribe to Raw Juice Girl’s YouTube channel. Leave a comment saying that you did- or that you are.
19. Are you a Stumbler? Stumble and review any post you want to–just leave the link to your SU review in (its own) comment.
20. Do you have a Digg account? Digg this post. Come back and leave a comment on this post with a link to your Digg post.
NOTE: Please leave a comment for each entry (tweet, plurk, etc.) because each comment will be counted as a number when I enter the total number of comments at Random.org once the contest ends.
Contest ends Tuesday, May 4. I’ll accept comments until midnight. (Central Time). Winner will be posted the next day.
That gives you TWO WEEKS to get your entries in. Hurry and spread the word. The more entries you have, the higher your chances of winning a $30 A Sense of Photography Eco-Friendly Water Bottle!! Go tell all your friends and have FUN!!!!
Let the contest begin!!!
Want to keep up with Raw Juice Girl’s adventures + more?
Subscribe to Healing with (Raw) Juices and More for free updates. You can get free updates to your email as well (sign up here). You’ll also receive inspiration, recipes, juice fasting tips and weight loss tips, encouragement to help keep you motivated toward your ultimate health–and more personal posts about stuff that’s going on in my life. Welcome to the family!