If you’re a first-time visitor, you may have missed my recent delivery of packages and upcoming reviews, Sunday fun and news or ShimmerOrganics. You might also enjoy A Package and a Story – this one is dear to my heart… Be sure to check ‘em out!
Note: E3Live sent me samples, but I have not been paid to write this review. The thoughts I share in this post are my honest opinions.
As most of you know, I talked quite a bit about E3Live during my 30-day juice fast (and some afterward).
It wasn’t my intentions to “up and stop mentioning this fantabulous product” – I’ve just had a lot going on and got swamped with all the incoming packages and other freelance projects I’m obligated to.
There’s actually a story about me and E3Live….
A few years ago, I met a raw foodist. I was fascinated by this man. His skin was pure perfection. His hair was dark and shiny and luscious. His eyes were clear and bright. Totally amazing.
And, no, not that kind of fascination – he was married! I’m talking about just being mesmerized by the overall picture of perfect health. I still can’t get over it!
We talked about how he’d lost a significant amount of weight and improved his health dramatically, and how I’d done the same. While I was a LOT healthier than I used to be, I still didn’t have that pristine appearance he did, and I still wasn’t as healthy as I wanted to be. The difference? You’re thinking it was the raw food, right? Nope. I had been a 100% raw foodist off and on and was high-raw, even then. So, while raw food plays a HUGE role in my health improving, there was something more.
So… what was the difference in our health journeys? E3Live. Yep. That’s it. He was a dedicated E3Live customer; I wasn’t. Actually, I’d never heard of it until he introduced me to it that day.
There was another difference in us, though: He was able to spend money that I didn’t have. He was a successful business man and I was climbing my way out of financial ruins (due to barely surviving domestic violence and enduring so many health issues I wasn’t able to work).
And THAT’S why I was sooooooooooooo very honored to have the opportunity to receive samples of E3Live and BrainOn – what a blessing!
Now, on to the review of E3Live (BrainOn review will be next)….
About the Company
E3Live was founded in 1991, by President Michael Saiber. Dr. Ann Wigmore introduced him to the raw lifestyle over 30 years ago — he’s 67, but certainly doesn’t look it! (See, I’m telling you… it’s that LOOK of pristine health!)
Michael enjoys a variety of exercises. He’s huge on health and fitness, is a lecturer, and has a genuine heart for helping people – particularly those suffering from chronic illness and birth defects. He thrives on consuming the blue-green algae he’s so passionate about, and is known for truly “walking the talk.”
In a world filled with deceit and people who don’t practice what they preach, I’d say that’s quite the honorable man who lives what he says he does!
Tamera has over 20 years of business management experience and has had the amazing opportunity to work closely with Dr. Brian Clement (of Hippocrates Health Institute), Dr. Gabriel Cousens, and Dr. Fred Bisci, and others.
She also lectures and is the creator of some of the best-selling green health products out there. Well-known doctors and clinics use Tamera’s formulas. (How awesome is that?!)
Oh, and Tamera is 46 – and radiantly beautiful!
E3Live’s blue-green algae is harvested from Klamath Lake in Oregon:
“Upper Klamath Lake is free of adverse bacteria, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, insecticides and fungicides. The lake receives an average 300 days of sunlight per year which provides a perfect growing environment for the world’s richest strain of wild AFA blue-green algae, scientifically known as Aphanizomenon flos-aquae. The alkaline lake water provides more than 60 times the nutrients needed for the algae to grow to its full potential each year. Under the right conditions, AFA algae can reproduce every 20 minutes, which provides a plentiful abundance of this organic, high life-force, miracle super food.”– www.E3Live.com
From my research and my experience with E3Live’s customer service, I have found them to be passionate and kind people who strive to not only represent themselves in a professional manner and create quality products, but they genuinely care about us wholeheartedly!
Read it out for yourself:
“Thanks to you, over $250,000 worth of products have been donated to clients and patients of our clients. The recipients of these donations have serious illnesses rendering their financial condition unable to purchase anything not covered by medical insurance. By supporting our products, you can help us continue this effort.” – www.E3Live.com
E3Live was mentioned in People Magazine!
This blue-green algae is overflowing with goodies for our bodies to gobble up!
I love that the company is so dedicated to quality:
“We are very critical and selective when it comes to harvesting, filtering, testing and formulating all our products. Our harvesting and purity testing is of utmost importance to us. We not only meet, but exceed quality and safety standards for harvesting processes.”– www.E3Live.com
The pros of E3Live are endless, really. It’s loaded with vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and all sorts of healthy goodies our bodies are crying out for.
From E3Live’s website:
- Increase endurance and stamina
- Lift and balance mood to reduce stress
- Increase mental focus and concentration
- Balance blood-sugar levels
- Speed up recovery time
- Restore overall biochemical balance (1)
- Enjoy long-lasting energy boost (2)
- Grow healthier skin, nails and hair
- Truly enhance overall well-being
That’s a LOT of pros!!
(1) Dr. Gabriel Cousens, Director, Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center
(2) Dr. Fred Bisci, nationally renowned health lecturer
Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids!
The caring people at www.E3Live.com didn’t forget – you can share the benefits with your furry friends!
E3Live is fantabulous for your PETS!! Pet lovers, I know you’re happy right now!!
The only cons I can find that you might not see as “Pros” are three things:
- The price. Now, while I absolutely believe in this product and have seen for myself how taking it daily enhanced my health, energized me, and just made me “feel better,” I do absolutely understand that $150 isn’t pocket change. And, honestly, I couldn’t have enjoyed its benefits if I hadn’t received samples to review. However, you DO get 5 bottles for that price. Because of having to make special shipping arrangements, the company has found that shipping 5 bottles in each box results in the best freshness and transport success.
- The taste. I’m personally used to the wonderful “green” taste health products often have. I’ve chugged potent herbal tonics, teas, and all sorts of concoctions. So, some of you may not like the taste. But the good news is… you can disguise it by tossing a serving into a smoothie or other recipe and enjoy its health benefits while your taste buds enjoy something yummy!
- The preparation. I freelance, so I’m at home, but I can understand someone who works outside the home a gazillion hours a week being afraid they might not have time to thaw and prepare the upcoming week’s servings. To ease your conscience, I’m sharing directions below to show you this isn’t really a con – you just might think it is…
How to Thaw E3Live Products
You don’t have to be nervous about how to thaw and consume E3Live. It only takes a few minutes to prepare your servings for the week.
- Simply take your bottle out of the freezer.
- Pop it in a bowl of hot water for a few minutes.
- Then pour 7 tablespoons of the melted liquid into a small jar or container with a lid.
- Put your bottle back in the freezer, and your small jar in the fridge for easy access during the week.
- That’s it!
See, I told you it’s easy!
How to Take E3Live
I personally just take a tablespoon straight up, but I’ve also added it to my green juice (as shown above) – especially during my 30-day juice fast.
You can also add it to smoothies or other recipes (think: raw fudge, etc.)
The possibilities are only as limited as your imagination and ingredients!
I’m sure after reading all this, you know I’m going to give E3Live an A+ grade. I have to, ya know? With such dedicated, caring people striving to help make the world a healthier place, only the highest grade applies. I give them extra points for donating their products to the less fortunate, who’d never be able to afford them. That speaks loudly of their character and what their business is all about. That, to me, shows they care more about us than they do about sales.
Thank you, E3Live, for being generous with samples – and with your heart!!
Have you ever taken E3Live supplements? What did you think of the taste? What kind of results did you have? Would you like to try it, but don’t have the extra money to? Stay tuned…
After my review of BrainOn, E3Live is sponsoring a contest so one lucky winner can be rich with FIVE bottles of their awesome, blue-green algae (3 bottles of the original formula; 2 of BrainOn + a shaker cup—over a $200.oo value!!!). Get ready!!!